Short lists of some important books in the individual subjects on offer in the HSPS degree. See Entrance requirementsandChoosing your post-16 subjectsfor additional guidance and conditions of entry. Please note that it’s not possible to change track between Years 2 and 3, unless switching from a two-subject track to one of the subjects within it. Some final year papers require you to have taken a relevant Year 2 paper.
- 80% and 70% in two Higher subjects plus 5, 4, 4 in three Standard subjects.
- These methods are designed to promote in-depth learning and understanding of the subject.
- A broad range of assessments methods will be used throughout the degree.
- In your second year you’ll continue a broad-based approach or choose to specialise in specific areas, whether it’s policy, social theory, or justice and conflict.
- Some of our courses also offer the opportunity for you to study optional units.
A volunteer/work … Read More